Saturday 9 March 2013

Jokes Of The Day



1. I bet Messages from mobile operators in 2050 will say. . .Dear customer, Get Your wife pregnant today without struggle SMS "CHILD" to 12345

2. Akpos: "I wish I had been born 4000 years ago" Teacher: Why?.. Akpos: "I would not have to learn too much in History Class"

3. I owe my life to Tonto Dike. I was in Coma for 3 weeks when d nurse played her song on her phone. I had to stand up to remove her phone battery.

4. Oh!!! please Nollywood, How can a ghost fall down while chasing someone?

5. You can Blindfold a full grown Chinese with a thread. Try Nigerians! Not even a duvet can Blindfold Segun Arinze.

6. Oh! please don't talk like that! That's not fair!...Pls don't say it again!......How can you say MI back flips under the bed?


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

1 comment:

  1. Lwkmd!!! Number 6 hahah.. Its certainly not fair. :)





    @ClintonSpel

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...