Wednesday 27 March 2013

Jokes Of The Day



1. Onitsha kids saying the Lord's prayer "Our Father, Look at eleven, Adaobi thy name..."

2. Akpos: "Why are all these people running? Joba:"This is a race, the winner will get the cup" Akpos: "If only the winner will get the cup, why are others running?

3. Mother:" How was your paper? Akpos: "Wonderful, but I didn't know the past tense of "think". I thought & thought & thought then finally wrote "thunk"

4. You're watching a movie, then it's written 35 years later, and the dog in the compound is still alive.. Just know its Proudly Nigeria

5. My neighbor from Anambra state is at it again! "Animal Calling weds 2Face"



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...