Monday 25 March 2013

Jokes Of The Day



1. Akpos: "I'm late cos my dad was looking for his Money.. " Teacher: "Did you help him look for It?.." Akpos: "I stood on it till he went out"

2. Teacher: "Mention one expensive Drug.." Akpos: "Samsung galaxy Tablets"

3. If the NSCDC man is your dad and he complains that you got a GPA below 2points, show him his video.

4. If your boyfriend is an Arsenal fan, never threaten him with a heartbreak, His heart has been broken so many times & it's still working.

5. Only Nigerians will update on BBM "About to Cross", then get hit by a Car and still update "dying things"


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...