Monday 11 March 2013

“I Suffer From Short-man Syndrome" Toke Makinwa



Beautiful Television and radio personality, Toke Makinwa recently in an interview with Thisday speaks about her relationship, why some people think she's snobbish, her favorite food, her life growing up and other things.

Why some people think she's snobbish in nature;
"I suffer from short-man syndrome. A lot of people think I’m snobbish, or I’m a rude person. But it’s just us short people we always think people want to take us for granted because of our height. So I’d rather cut you off before that happens."
She admitted that she's back with her Ex;
"Yes, we are back together, He’s a great guy. I never get to appreciate him as much as I want to and I look at my life and I look at where I am today and even the bad stuffs we went through and the craziness we went through. It helped to shape me into the woman that I am today. We've been together for about 11 years."
 Her favorite food;
"My favourite food is Amala, Gbegiri and Ewedu. I don’t get to eat that as much as I’d love to but every time I go to like a local restaurant I always order that."
 Her Emotions;
"I cry easily. I’m a big softie. I’m a hopeless romantic – I don’t go to weddings because I cry a lot. That’s one thing people don’t know. People invite me for their weddings and I don’t turn up, and they don’t understand why.  I’ve been to a few weddings and I cried my eyes out."
 On her life growing up;
I suffered a great loss at a very young age, and I’m still trying to open up about myself. So let’s just say I’m still not ready to talk about it.”  says Toke Makinwa


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...