If you are beautiful, intelligent, bold, classy, within the ages of 18-20, articulate in English language and.... at least 5ft 7inches tall, then I relay this news exclusively to you: The search for the 38th Miss Nigeria is on.
Beth Model Management Ltd. in partnership with African Times Network (ATN) and DAAR communications (AIT) are touring the 36 states of Nigeria in quest for girls between the ages of 18-25 years old who will prove worthy of the crown to become the queen ambassador, a role model to young Nigerian women (at home and in diaspora), a spokesperson for charity, while showcasing the positive attribute of a Nigerian woman.
As the tour comes to a close, 36 contestants would be selected to take part in a two-week reality TV Show The Making Of A Queen, whereafter an elimination process will be observed leaving 21 worthy contestants who would compete for the diamond-studded crown.
Auditions will take place from February 16 to March 30, 2013 in five major cities namely, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Enugu and Benin. Contestants would be judged on the basis of intelligence, talent, poise, character and beauty.
Read more after the cut
To take part in the Miss Nigeria 2013 audition, applicants must be:
- Nigeria citizen
- Not be a mother or pregnant
- Not be married
- Must be in good health, moral character
- Speak good level of English language
HOW TO APPLY
1. Pay in registration fee of N2,500 at any Zenith Bank Branch (Acc details: DAAR/ATN Acc.Number 1013193422.
2. Bring the bank teller & application form, along with an ID card or a copy of your birth certificate and 2 recent photos (one head to shoulder and one full length to the casting venue).
3. INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS: To be a part of this great opportunity send a two-minute video clip of yourself to YouTube and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 30th March 2013. BE CREATIVE! (THIS APPLIES ONLY TO INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS).
CASTING LOCATIONS AND DATES
Date: February 16, 2013
Venue: The Hotel
Address: Plot 108, Azu Ogbunike Crescent, Off Nza Street Independence Lay-out, Enugu, Nigeria
Date: Februay 23, 2013
Venue: Sage Hotel
Address: 16, Edo Osagie Crescent, GRA Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
Date: March 2, 2013
Address: 5th Floor Dunes plaza, 44 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, FCT, Abuja
Location/City: Port Harcourt
Date: March 9, 2013
Venue: Eddiez Wine Bar
Address: 11A Emeyal Street, GRA, Phase 2, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Date: March 30, 2013
Venue: Civic Centre
Address: Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- N3 million
- A luxury car
- Full academic scholarship in Nigeria
- All expense paid trip
- One year modeling contract