Friday 22 February 2013

NEW WAY TO INCREASE TWITTER FOLLOWERS: Stripper's Twitter Followers Increases To 350,000 As She Posts Photos Of Her Boobs.

Chelsea Ferguson,

23-year-old Chelsea Ferguson has amassed over a grand 351,000 followers on twitter by showing off her boobs on the social networking site. She had first promised to carry out the act if she could reach 1,000 followers and since then the number has taken flight.


Chelsea, who was working at a strip joint in Leeds, now gets bookings to appear at bars and nightclubs up and down the country.She said:
"In the space of two or three months everything just spiralled.
 Word spread, everyone wanted to see more so I kept posting photographs and started doing stuff for Nuts magazines and that sort of thing."
 She added:

"I don’t want to say I’m a celebrity. But people know me, people pay to see me and people pay for my merchandise.
I don’t have any idols, but I look at what Jordan has done and how she’s built an empire for herself, I’d like to think I can model my career like that."
Viewer discretion is advised

She even made a batch of T-shirts with her face printed on which sold out in a matter of hours. Feeling modest about it, she explained:

"I don’t want to say I’m a celebrity. But people know me, people pay to see me and people pay for my merchandise.
I don’t have any idols, but I look at what Jordan has done and how she’s built an empire for herself, I’d like to think I can model my career like that."


One of the several 'booby' photos posted by Chelsea




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

4 comments:

  1. Don't they look fake though her boobs? Looks like they are filled with silicone to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok o! nsogbu adiro.nxt na ur pant u go dey comot.may God help o.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gal bu anu npama.chizy how your husband jaré?

    ReplyDelete
  4. chizy dis girl go take ur husband o!....lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...