Thursday 28 February 2013

Kim Kadarshian To Cover April Issue Of Cosmopolitan Magazine.

Kim Kardashian on the cover of Cosmopoloitan April 2013 

Kim Kardashian has given fans a sneak peek at her forthcoming US Cosmopolitan magazine cover for April 2013.

The glossy front page sees her sitting seductively wearing large white knicker shorts with a cropped black cardigan. 

In the issue she talks about Kanye and the baby they're expecting (of course). But she gave us a lil' giggly thingy when she talked about marriage: 
"I saw fast marriages like Khloe and Lamar's and that was what seemed to work. [Now] I say give it a good six months before you commit. Feelings change, even if it seems so lustful." she adds:
"Sometimes you’re just not ready. A person could have it all, and you’re not ready for it all. But this is where I probably always should have been…[marriage] is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don’t have this sense of urgency about it. I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me."
Very cute, I certainly hope the marriage talk works out.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...