Saturday 16 February 2013

Karen Igho's Hot New PHOTOS. She Speaks Up About Suggestions That She Was A Stripper




2011 Big Brother Amplified winner Karen Igho knows how to work a sexy pose when she wants to, and in her recently released photos she looks flawless. With a good pose, perfect figure, flawless make up and a good photographer like Moussa Moussa, Karen couldn't go wrong.

Click READ MORE to read her recent interview. In it she spoke about her boob job, her Big Brother House experience, allegation that she was a stripper, her first heartbreak, current relationship and much more.


Rumours about my friends - Denrele and Uti

This interview is not about them. It is about me, Karen Igho. I am not here to discuss people’s sexuality. It does not concern me.

About my boob job
People need to understand that I did not do it to impress anybody. I did it for me. When I did it, I was young and the reason I did it was because I had lumps; they took out some tissues and in the process, my breasts reduced. At that time and age, I was insecure that I had lumps that could develop into cancer and my boobs were small, so I went to get implants. They are not even that big; sometimes it is my bra that makes them big and people would be talking about my breasts like they have never seen breasts before. I did not do it for anybody. It was for me and because of the way I felt. I really thank God because a lot of women have cancer but mine did not get to that stage. Two of my sisters also had lumps, it is hereditary. My aunt died because of blood cancer, my granddad died because of brain cancer and my uncle died because of eye cancer.

The Big Brother House experience
I won Big Brother and I am grateful to the people that voted for me. The one I picked on the most was how easily people can be lied to. It is not good. How tabloids fabricated lies and gave them to the public to read and they bought them, without knowing how true those stories were. What I have learnt from life is that it is not good to judge. It is not every girl you see that is a bad girl; because these days, the good girls are now the bad girls and the bad girls are now the good girls. I know that God would always be with me. I could not defend myself but God defended me because if I had got out of the Big Brother House and did not win, I would have been the most hated housemate in Big Brother history. I thank God for making me win and making people see me for who I am. The people saw that there is more to me than meets the eye, I thank God for that. They gave me 91 days to showcase the kind of person that I am and I did and that was what Africa fell in love with.

Being an ex-stripper
Where did you get your source from? Can you please give me evidence and proof? Even the pictures are all ‘photoshop’. It is not fair because at the end of the day, I will want to get married and do some other things. I know when I was in the house, people were expecting me to be the one to have sex, they were expecting me to be the one to shower naked first. With the way I behaved in the house, people could have figured out that I am different from what they have read about me. The only thing I have is my pride and dignity. My privacy and my body are reserved for my future husband. For 91 days, I refused to bath naked, I was using a bikini and lingerie to have my bath. I took about 20 bikinis into the house to have shower with and to protect my pride. Coming out and seeing my own people trying to bring me down made me feel bad. Other African countries were not laughing at me but the writers of the negative stories because they watched me and analysed me based on the way I acted in the house. They concluded that I could not have been the same girl. My fans, the real Karenified, were really supportive and I am very grateful.

My first heartbreak
I am the kind of girl that when I am with a guy, I am with a guy. I do not cheat or double date. I stick to one man. I am a faithful, loyal, honest and God-fearing kind of person. When I do anything, I put myself in the person’s shoes. I was about 22 years old when I had my first heartbreak. The guy travelled to America, so we had to call it quits. He was a nice person but I had to move on. A lot of things happened. I am from a strict Christian home, so I did not start dating till I was about 19 years old. He was the first person I had sex with. I did not lose my virginity till I was quite old. Because I have a petite figure, people don’t know how old I am. I was 20 years old when I lost my virginity.

A fan that proposed to me
I went for a show in Warri, Facebook Unplugged. I turned him down because then, I just won Big Brother. I did not know him and he just gave me a ring. I said ‘no’ because I did not know him. He could be psychotic, who knows? I think he was playing, though. It was nice of him. At that time, I did not know if he loved me or my money. If he comes now, I will probably consider him because it is about a year and a half now. I have invested the money.

My current relationship
You never know when it comes to relationships. I say so because you can be seeing someone for about a year and it does not work out because it was not meant to be. Maybe because of my busy schedule or my career. I might be seeing someone now, but it does not mean that few months later, I will not be single. At the moment, I am seeing somebody but I want to see how it goes.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

Additional images: BellaNaija

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Never judge a book by its cover. We are sorry Karen.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...