Tuesday 26 February 2013

Kanye West Criticizes Jay-Z And Justin Timberlake's Collaboration.


A show in London on Saturday February 23, 2013 saw Kanye West blow off in a rant directed at his long-time mentor Jay-Z's recent collaboration with Justin Timberlak.
"Remind me again who's the original super-fly? And I got love for Hov but I ain't f----ing with that 'Suit & Tie'," he referenced the pair's new song in a quick rap.. 
Jigga is to have a joint tour with Justin this summer, about the same time he traveling the world with Kanye for their 'Watch The Throne' tour with Kanye last year.

The 'Mercy' singer carried on with his censure calling out the Grammys for making the music industry over-commercial and superficial,
"the Grammys can suck my d---" he said, 
and even slammed President Obama for calling him a "jackass" last year and naming Jay-Z the superior Rapper.
"I don't give a f---- what the president say," he declared.
I don't know what's welling up inside Yeezy, but some fans think its pure beef. See their comments below:




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizys Spyware 
Twitter: ChizysSpyware

1 comment:

  1. Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o sad to hear both of 'em are in a beef..they should just cook it well shaaa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...