Thursday 14 February 2013

Jokes Of The Day


1. Madam lost her Under Wear & accused Ekaette the Maid of Stealing it.. EKAETTE: "I Swear to God I dont wear Pant, you can ask your husband and Akpos.

2.  Ochuko: What does WIFE Means?.. Akpos: It means 'Without Information Fighting Every time'.. EKAETTE: that's a lie, it means 'With Idiot for Ever'

3.  Why must all Women get Married ?.. Akpos: Because no Man should go Unpunished

4.  Teacher:Next Person Who Answers My Question Can Go Home. Akpos: Throws a Paper. Teacher: Who Threw That? Akpos: Me!! I'm out!

5. V A L E N T I N E: the season of LOVE to people all over the world ((BUT)) to girls in NIGERIA, it is a season of MAKING MONEY+ BABIES.

6. You take her to a show and she fainted because of Wizkid, my brother leave her there and let Wizkid take her to the hospital

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...