Thursday 14 February 2013

Foluke Daramola Sets To Marry

http://gist-me.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/foluke-daramola-kayode-salako2.jpg
 
Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola is set to marry her lover Kayode Salako on the 15th of February 2013. Beautiful Foluke has featured in over 60 movies and still counting. She unveils her wedding arrangement by sending the below message.

 “My Hearthrob Olukayode Ezekiel Salako Would engage me Foluke Omolola Daramola amongst a few family members and friends in a traditional wedding engagement on the 15th of feb which coincides with my Birthday at 2 Gbeleyi Avenue by Femifoam,Oyemekuncollege road ifako ijaiye by 12 noon” says Foluke.

Congrats to the couple.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...