Thursday 14 February 2013

DMX In Police Net Again, Arrested For Driving Without License


DMX real name Earl Simmons was arrested on Wednesday in Charlotte, South Carolina for driving without a license.

The 'Get It On The Floor' singer was taken into custody at about 1 a.m. after officers saw and pulled him over at a local gas station in Greer. He was released from Spartanburg Detention Centre after appearing before a Judge and paying a fine. The Rapper had also faced several charges of driving without license.

His five-month-old daughter and a licensed adult who took possession of the vehicle were with him at the time. He was shown to have had only a state-issued I.D. by South Carolina DMV database

Booked: DMX, real name Earl Simmons, was taken into custody by Charlotte, South Carolina police on Wednesday
Booked: DMX, real name Earl Simmons, was taken 
into custody in Charlotte, South Carolina Wednesday

Simmons, 42, spoke to the news outlet as he left the Police Station, venting about how the officers 'wasted' his time processing him through the system.
"They watched me at the gas station and get in the car,' he said, adding, 'They followed me around the corner, pulled me over, put the cuffs on me, and brought me here. 
"I paid the money, when I could have just paid the money right there on the spot. Basically it was just five hours wasted for nothing. I don't have a court date or a court appearance."
Although DMX has released seven albums - his most recent, Undisputed, last September - he has over the last few years seem to have become more famous for his arrest record and personal dramas than for his music record.

In 2011 he spent seven months in an Arizona prison for violating his probation for drug-related probation violations including cocaine use. The month after his release he was arrested for speeding after he was clocked driving 102mph in a Phoenix suburb.



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...