Wednesday 23 January 2013

UNBELIEVABLE: Guess The Celeb In This Picture


Can anyone pick out the celeb in this photo? Back then, when he started in the music industry, he was identified with the use of mouth organ. He used to be the spokesman of one of Nigeria's top music producers. He calls his name all the time in his music videos like this "I'm D.....". He owns ONE ELEVEN nite club in Victoria Island. Some call him KOKO ..........others call him EJA .........

Still guessing???? Ok let me help you out. Its D'BANJ during his days in Lagos State University, Epe Campus. Infact, his pose reflects alot of swagger. I'm sure those guys in the photo would have to fill several forms to see him now. He is indeed an Eja Nla (Big Fish). 

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...