Wednesday 23 January 2013

Ruggedman Reacts To Alleged Relationship With Laide Olaogun.


Contrary to some blogger's rumour about Ruggedman been involved with former Lux Ambassador/actress Laide Olaogun. The Nigerian rapper has now discarded the hoax.

Their picture above is what aroused the peoples assumption. Come to think of it, don't they look in love? Cos seriously that Laide's smile nailed it. Hmmmm.......I guess the single ladies are now smiling. Lol! Ruggedman is still single!

"Na so I see ma o. I am even expecting an invitation card to the wedding sef’.  ‘I don’t know why people spread such news. Perhaps it was because of a picture I took with her" Says Ruggedman



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...