Saturday 19 January 2013

Oyinkansade Of Project Fame Drops New Single: JEKASERE

[MUSIC DOWNLOAD] Oyinkansade – Jekasere (Produced By Tee-Y Mix) - FreshOut NG

I'm sure you remember Oyinkansade, one of the top 5 contestants that made it to the grand finale of the MTN Project Fame Season 5. He has just launched himself into the music industry with his first new single JEKASERE. I've been so anxious to hear about the release of the song, Jekasere which he performed a couple of times while in the academy. The song is worth a grammy award,

Click here to listen to JEKASERE. Trust me, you'll love it

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...