Monday 7 January 2013

Omawumi, Iyanya, Banky W And Sound Sultan Unveils Their New Year Plans.





Nigerian musicians reveal their new year plans and I realized how much importance they place on God, which is a wonderful thing. Also the nationalism spirit, the quest for the progress of Nigeria is a paramount thing to them. Don't just read theirs, share your's as well. Smiling.........

Omawumi
"My plan and vision for this year is for Nigeria to be a country where talent is adequately rewarded. A Nigeria where structures are in place to allow media and entertainment to strive and be properly monetized and where the rewards go to those that deserve it. I see great success achieved. I have plans to release more hits this year".
Iyanya
"I am happy to witness a new year. I pray for divine mercy, protection and guidance. I pray that God will bring peace, unity and oneness in Nigeria. I have asked God to help me forsake my old ways. I don't want to mention them. I want a new identity. I want a career boost".
Banky W.
"My vision for this year is simple. I want my country to see the end of corruption. And destruction should come upon every enemy of my dear country. I also intend to operate in God's economy and not Nigeria's Economy. I will have plenty to save and enough to complete my projects".
Sound Sultan
"My new year resolution is same as last years. Mine is never to have a new year resolution. But I pray for God's favor and blessings. I'm also praying for God's direction because without him I can do nothing. Last year God was good to me and my household. My career was favored, I didn't really have time to serve God as much as I wanted last year. Therefore, I've resolved this year, that these will change. I will serve God more and put more effort in my studies".

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Blunt queen oya correct her. English mistress

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...