Friday 18 January 2013

Meet The Woman With The Largest Hips



40 year old Mikel Ruffinelli is the woman with the largest hips in the world. Yes you heard me right, in the world! Guess what; she is happily married with 4 children and enjoys a great sex with her hubby.
"My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t like skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure” say Ruffinelli.




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK





10 comments:

  1. how do you get to the coochie sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. that guy must have a 3mile dick

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're kidding me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks like a melting bell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy for her that her hubby loves her d way she is. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  6. She may have cushings disease. She better go for a medical check.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Som1 pls tell me dis is not real

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG what is this, is this real

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...