Tuesday 22 January 2013

Majek Fashek Creates Scene At Ogba As A Result Of Bad Health Condition


The Reggae hit-maker Majek Fashek was spotted last Friday at Ogba, Ikeja Lagos clutching his guitar, staggering and murmuring incoherent words with a cigarette hanging loosely in his mouth. It was indeed an unpleasant sight to behold.  No one would ever believe that Nigeria's former finest reggae artist could be in such an unkempt state. Majek lives in Egbeda, Sewage area of Gowon Estate, and according to a neighbour, she said;
"Fashek is gone, I'm not sure any kind of rehab will bring him back. He messes up in the estate; he drinks and staggers around with crowd gathering around him. He's dried up. He has body guards and a deep blue jeep, but most times, I think he sneaks out of the house and ends up misbehaving. The first time i saw him, I thought he was a mad man. He's gone!"
Fashek's current state is as a result of his addiction to hard drugs. I heard he was undergoing rehabilitation, but with his present state I don't think the rehabilitation is enough to save him. This is indeed a sad story; a risen star becoming a fallen one. I wish him quick recovery.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hw art d mighty fallen! I remember him boating of his addiction... Smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm short of words

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only he would believe and go to the Synagogue!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...