I saw this publication online and I decided to share it with you guys. This publication highlights a couple of ways in which life treats men badly. As a hard working young lady, I strongly disagree with most of these points because life as a young lady is also more challenging. As a young lady it's also very tough to manage career, marriage, child bearing and a whole lot of responsibilities that comes with making a perfect home. Read the highlights below and tell me if life is really tougher on the men.
WHAT MEN GO THROUGH IN LIFE
1. You work your entire life making money just to get a wife
2. You have to act tough no matter your fears
3. After buying a ring You'll need to beg a woman to confirm whether you get married or not
4. You spend millions to make your wedding a success and your wife takes the glory
5. You work extra hours after marriage.
6. You give money for house keeping + food stuffs and you get to eat only dinner
7. No matter the degree you've acquired in education, You lose your worth if you fail to perform in bed
8. You work hard to make properties just to make a will for your wife and children
9. You spend your hard earned money to take your children to school and when they grow up they celebrate mothers'day....
I think the above points are just normal responsibilities that men should be able to live up to.
Don't forget to join me