Monday 21 January 2013

"I Would Have Been Married Earlier" Pasuma

      

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma is a popular Nigerian fuji and pop singer. The singer whose first child is in her early twenties, disclosed recently in an interview the reason behind his single-hood.
"I don’t want to rush into it. I would have been married earlier but it didn’t work out. The person I was supposed to have married was Ayo Adesanya. I love her so much. Everybody in my family knew her and knew that I wanted to marry her" says Pasuma
Yoruba Nollywood actress Ayo Adesanya and Pasuma once dated. I guess some old flames are just too hard to put off.



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...