Thursday 24 January 2013

Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon's Ex-Hubby And Stella Damasus Set To Unveil Code 55.


 After the series of sizzling relationship rumours between Daniel Ademinokan and Stella Damasus, the two have now strengthened their friendship. I read that they are both about to unveil their multi-millionaire store called Code 55. Daniel explains the name of their store below.

“People say there is a mystery about me and they say the same thing about Stella. But trust me, may be you have to buy a decoder before you can decode who we are. For the 55, I was born 31 July and Stella is 24 April. If you add 31 and 24, you will get 55" says Daniel.

              
More pictures after the cut.










Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...