Saturday 19 January 2013

Cossy Show Remorse For Sharing Nude Photos On Twitter

                          
Our famous, nude-posing celeb, Cossy has shown remorse for the nude photos she posted on twitter some days ago. Incase you missed the gist about the photos, click here to view them. 



After being tongue-lashed by her numerous fans and friends, she remorsefully tweeted the following:
“Now I wish I didn’t upload them last nite. I bet I was soooo in d mood. My bad. A girlfriend took this pix in a guest house lastnite …its not d playgirl mansion.. Cuz I only use playboy Bedsheeth and curtains,” 
I'm sure many of you were dissappointed at the nude photos, but i think you should view her recent photos below. Trust me, she has changed....lol


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK


6 comments:

  1. Let's watch nd see naa if it wl last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok fine. But pls learn from Ice T's Coco: BE CLEAN!!! Your look so dirty and sweaty in ur photos. Believe me there is nothing classy about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard can never change his skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. She still luks slutty tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry Chizy..I am not disspointed..Cos i have never regarded her as anything other than a whore..

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats wrong if she is a whore? that's the worlds oldest profession

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...