Wednesday 16 January 2013

Check Out The Secret Behind Meagan Good's Eyebrows

Hollywood star actress Meagan Good uncovers the secret behind her perfectly arched eyebrows. I can boldly tell you that tons of women have shaved their eyebrows off, just to draw them back on. Well, worry no more, there's a solution for you now. According to Meagan, since she has tat her eyebrows, the worrying days over shaving was automatically over.
"I actually don’t have to do anything to them now because I tattooed them. I tattooed them 6 years ago. The area I grew up in, there were a lot of Spanish girls and they used to shave their eyebrows off to draw them on. When I started doing that, they didn't grow back. So I had to tattoo them on". Said Meagan
So tell me, are you going to tat your eyebrows?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK




3 comments:

  1. Is this supposed to be news ? People have been doing that since forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's still a tattoo. Leviticus.........

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...