Thursday 20 December 2012

"The Biggest Part Of Why I Didn’t Become A Nun Is Because I Do Want A Family" Abigail Hyndman, One Of The Miss Universe Contestants.




Miss British Virgin Islands 2012




22 year old Abigail Hyndman, a student at the Catholic Xavier University of Louisiana, New Orleans and One of the 89 Miss Universe 2012 contestants. The beautiful Young woman explained why she changed her dream of becoming a nun for pageantry, where Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament are her professors, advisers and deans. "I really did start to fall in love with them and the work they were doing, especially their leadership in recovery from Hurricane Katrina". Apparently, the love for pageantry and the quest to raise a family won. "The biggest part of why I didn't become (a nun) is because I do want a family". I guess I wouldn't blame her, I want to have a family too or don't you?






Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...