Thursday 27 December 2012

Names And Photos Of Nigerian's Top Earners.




D'banj


It's the end of the year, hence the reason why different people and bodies are releasing their lists. We've seen the list of 2012's most beautiful female celebs and best dressed. Now we have the list of 2012 to earners.

I'm not sure who compiled this nor do I know how they did their checks. Click READ MORE to continue ...



Omotola







Psqaure





Ali baba





Genevieve Nnaji





Davido



2face







Funke Akindele





Don Jazzy







Wizkid




Iyanya




Basket Mouth


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

6 comments:

  1. I don't agree wiv this list!!, how can Davido beat 2face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder ooo... davido ke??? 2face should be after D'Banj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...seriously 2baba before davido

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can davido beat 2face n wizkid.......nor possible......ko jooooor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful list by d compiler(s). As 4 Tu-baba, he didn't do well in 2012 but Omosexy, can not be ahead of P-sqaure. Psquare has done a handful number of shows; in and out of d country. I watched dem live @ Uganda dis month. As 4 my classmate while in d days of secondary school, Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk, aka "Kukere Master" ought to be ahead of Davido. Dis dude is awesome. With just few singles, he young dude is going and touring d GLOBE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As far as my d'banj is d first ( top of d world ) d list is ok by me ...... lolZzzzzzzZ

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...