Friday 28 December 2012

Kim Kardashian Stars In A Tyler Perry Movie, "TEMPTATION: Confession Of A Marriage Counsellor"


Kim K played the role of a sexy matchmaker in Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confession of a Marriage counsellor. The film, which also stars Vanessa Williams, Lance Gross, Robbie Jones, Brandy Norwood and a host of others would be due for the cinemas in March 2013.

Kim is so excited with her movie role, she says;

 I'm so excited to reveal the trailer for the new Tyler Perry movie I am in called Temptation.This has been an incredible experience for me and I'm so excited for the movie to come out on March 29, 2013.'
This is really an opportunity for Kim to return to her acting career after her appearance in previous movies, Disaster and Deep In The Valley.

Check out the fashion loving Kim K in the movie


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...