Saturday 15 December 2012

Karen Igho Slapped & Threatened With A Gun By A Security Man


BBA star, Karen Igho was assaulted last night all because of a tip? She attended a show hosted by her friend Denrele only to come out looking like this.

According to Karen the security guard at the Smirnoff party;


  ”... loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, he wanted money and I didn’t have any on me then he slapped me.still in shock and pain ... The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head“.
What kind of country is this where those who should protect us are the ones who end up assaulting us? Do you remember when Yvonne Nelson's car was stolen at an events car park, the security men were far from helpful instead they rained causes on her.

Good thing she intends to follow this case to the end and I do hope justice is served so that others can learn from it.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK


4 comments:

  1. That guy should be arrested 4 slapping a lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. u shd f*** his ass up. dose pack of muscles dumb nuts. he really shd loose his job. he shd start suffering already! ii cant blv u r planning to forgive him. only a beast will lay hands on a woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. only a beast will hit a lady, no matter what. senseless pack of muscles. he should loose his job already. i cant beleive you are even considering forgiving him. kmmft

    ReplyDelete
  4. u shd f*** his ass up. dose pack of muscles dumb nuts. he really shd loose his job. he shd start suffering already! ii cant blv u r planning to forgive him. only a beast will lay hands on a woman

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...