Friday 28 December 2012

"I Am Single And Available" Says Banky W

The baddest boy pronounces his marital status as SINGLE AND AVAILABLE. But why will a fine boy like Banky be single? Babes pls make yourselves available for this dude, he's really in search of 'Mrs Right'. He said in an interview that,

"I am single and avavilable. Everyone is asking, even my parents are asking where is the girlfriend, but hopefully, I will find the right person soon. It is not something I am afraid of, it’s not something I am running away from, it will definitely happen.”
I guess he's making plans to walk down the aisle once he finds the right person to be called "Mrs Wellington". Goodluck in your search Banky.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...