Tuesday 4 December 2012

DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE, KATE MIDDLETON IS PREGNANT.




Prince William and Kate are expecting their First child, the palace confirmed the news yesterday and I am very happy for them. The couple got married on the 29th of April last year and since then there  has been lots of growing interest of the Public concerning their marriage. I wonder how long its going to take Williams,  who has always been a private person to keep his family from the public with this big news.

I heard there's now a change in the rules of succession, the royal couple's first-born will likely be the heir to the throne, regardless of the baby's gender. Am sure the Royal family is extremely excited with this great news or what do you think? 





Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...