Saturday 29 December 2012

Bez, Waje, Tiwa Salvage, Timi Dakolo, Seyi Shaye, Omawunmi And Praize To Perform At The Super Sun Concert Today.






Bez is back in Nigeria, after an award winning performance at the just concluded African Diaspora Award in the New York. "It has been a wonderful year for me. I have had the opportunity to perform round the world. Now I am bringing it back home" said Bez. The Super Sun Concert is set to kick off today, the 29th of Dec 2012, at the expo center Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos. If you want to listen to good music, I guess the sun concert isn't a bad place to be.




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...