Monday 17 December 2012

Amarachi Uyanne, Has Revealed To Us, On How She's Going To Spend Her 10 million Naira.




Amarachi Uyanne is the 8-year old dancer and winner of Nigeria Got Talent reality show. Amarachi explained how she intend to spend her 10 million naira grand prize. According to her “I want to study abroad with the money I won and also, I want to  help orphans and the needy in our society”. While her mother, Mrs. Emike Uyanne who was extremely delighted said “I have always known that she would become a star some day. She is the princess in her school as well as Miss Seven Up in Edo State. So, she has always been an entertainer”.




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...