Thursday 15 November 2012

Yvonne Nelson Says She Will Accept If Iyanya Proposes to Her


What a coincidence, just a few days ago, i got a comment on a post which read;
"I'm sure soon we will hear that Iyanya and Yvonne Nelson are dating"
Well, you never know. In an interview with YES Magazine, she said
Yes!: Have you found the right man?Yvonne: Not yet. I am still searchingYes!: Can you tell us about your alleged romance with Iyanya because he mentioned your name in one of his tracksYvonne: He is a good friend of mine. I am his biggest fan. I love his music. He's an amazing guy, special guy! That's about it.Yes!: If he proposes to you today, would you say yes?Yvonne: Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he's good, a nice guy.
Well, can someone please buy Iyanya a copy of this week's YES Magazine, we are desperately waiting for another celeb wedding


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...