Tuesday 13 November 2012

What A Shame. Tonto Dike Missed Her First Music Performance Scheduled At BON Last Sunday


I'm sure you all agree with me that every one (including me) as well as Tonto Dike haters/lovers couldn't wait to see, analyse and judge her first live performance as an artist. But i guess we all have to wait a little longer because she wasn't able to perform as scheduled last Sunday at the BON because unfortunately, she missed her flight to Lagos.

Nonetheless, there were other interesting part of the 'Best Of Nollywood' award, stay with us for photos from the event which will be uploaded soon.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...