Thursday 15 November 2012

VIDEO: Serena & Venus Williams Dancing With Lagos Students. Which of Them is D Better Dancer


The Williams sisters dance with students in Lagos at the 'Always - Breaking the Mould Tour'. I think Serena beats Venus hands down when it comes to dancing. Venus said
“I always like to win. But I'm the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don't have anything. It's hard. I love her too much. That's what counts.” 
With 22 singles and 13 double grand slams between them, Always representatives said;
"Always is so happy the Williams sisters came to Nigeria. They were here to inspire and empower Nigerian girls with the Always puberty education programme. Venus said "We hope we can help inspire young women to reach their potential" 


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Oh wat a lovely Sisters! I wish I hv a Sister as well!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...