Friday 16 November 2012

PHOTOS:- Uche Iwuji Weds Oil Mogul Secretly. Reception Is Still On Now At Oriental Hotel



I have just heard news that the beautiful actress and her boo, Juwon Lawal, who made his big cash in the Oil industry, had a secret registry marraige earlier today. They are currently celebrating at the reception party now with close family and friends at Oriental hotel, Lagos.

We wish Uche a happy married life and are desperately hoping the church wedding won't be a hidden affair. You know how we drool over celebrity wedding photos.

By the way, just two months ago, there were rumours that she is pregnant, hmm... do you think there is truth in that story? Anyway she debunked the story by saying


“It surprises me that someone will just cook up a baseless story about me. That I am pregnant is a white lie. I am not pregnant and even if I was, it’s not something I have to hide.’’ she added that
“The latest about me now is that I’m trying to re brand myself, which I’m working on and I am working on my own movie soon.’’ 




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

3 comments:

  1. Who sabi do solo pass chizy...I hail oooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chizy am with you, what is the point in hiding it? she should allow her fans celebrate with her

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks very pregnant to me. See how fat she has become

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...