Saturday 24 November 2012

The Rift Between Tonto Dike And Mercy Johnson Is Still Very Much On As She Uses The 'F' Word


We first noticed this when Tonto Dike didn't attend Mercy Johnson's star studded wedding last year, when she was asked, she said;

That’s not the reason I didn’t attend her wedding,it’s surprising,why people think you just have to be everybody’s friend.

In the industry,I don’t know half of the producers and I work for them,I don’t even know half of my colleagues but I work with them.

I kiss and hug them on set.We flow,we enjoy the friendship on set based on the energy and connection that exists between myself and the next person on set but that does not mean we are friends in the real sense of it.

You can’t just be a friend to everybody,it’s a normal thing.

Mercy Johnson is not just my friend.

Asked if she had a serious quarrel with her,she said; Even if I had,I had let go everything.It doesn’t really matter to me anymore.


Everybody is doing well,It’s just because we are not close,we only did about two or three movies together.We have never been close friends. 
With her very unclear answer, the media stayed out of the matter, and over a year latter, it's clear that there's more to this story. Tonto Dike took to twitter to express her loyalty to her favourite Nollywood names, when Mercy Johnson's name wasn' on the list, a fan suggested it and Tonto Dike replied using the 'F' word.


I'm not very good with slangs, what do you think 'FU' stands for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...