Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Game Wants Cheating To Be Made Legal, Because ‘'Every Man Cheats’'


As you may know, The Game now has his own reality TV show called 'Marrying The Game', in a radio interview to promote the show, he said;

On cheating being legalized:-It would make it easier for women. The truth is every man cheats. Fat men, skinny men, basketball player, guy who can’t play, nerds, smart guy, it doesn’t matter. A woman is better off assuming exactly what I said. You’ll be better off that way.

On if he would understand if a woman were to cheat:-I would never understand. You know the balance. It [would be] over with. That’s how it goes.

On his decision to do a reality show:-[Tiffany] wanted to be on a reality show. She’s a school teacher and she wanted extra money on top of what I give her, which I thought was crazy, but you know she dragged me down to the VH1 meetings and she was already seven meetings in. She lied to me and told me it was the first one. This had been going on for months.
Ladies, what do you think? He sounds every inch like a man boy who doesn't know what he wants and he is in no way ready to be a husband. If i were his fiancee, he'll be getting his ring back ASAP.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...