Tuesday 6 November 2012

P-Square: Paul Okoye And Anita Expecting Their First Baby Together


From Peter Okoye's tweets earlier today, it seems his twin brother Paul Okoye is going to be a father sooner than he expected. Read his tweets below
Congrats 2 my brother @rudeboypsquare and his long-term girlfriend who are expecting a baby soon... Trust me bro its a good feeling.
Congratulations to Anita and @rudeboypsquare am sure its gona be a boy like me..#bigsmile
Paul Okoye and semi-permanent wife to be Anita, who's doing her Msc at the University of Dundee Scotland, have been dating since their university days.

Congrats to the couple. But is this the right way to raise babies? Marriage before raising children. E no concern me sha

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. I hope you know that's not Anita but Tatiana from big brother.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...