Tuesday 20 November 2012

Omotola's Reality TV Show ''The Real Me" To Start Airing in 2 Weeks

 

Omotola's is gearing up for the launch of her reality TV show ''The Real Me" which will start airing on Africa Magic on the 6th of December and every Thursday  afterwards at 18:30/21:00 CAT. While talking about the13 weeks long series, she said;

"It's just about me. A lot of young people from Africa want to know how a celebrity and a female for that matter, and a married woman with children's life is from day to day. A lot of people think maybe I don't stay at home at all. All the busy questions you ask me in the interviews. So we are putting all of those in a visual format so then you can see for yourself and just have fun with it" 
The show will give an up close and exclusive look at Omotola's personal life. It was filmed on location in Lagos, London, Ghana, Miami and Kingston (Jamaica).

Interesting, I'll be waiting desperately for this.



 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...