Wednesday 14 November 2012

It's Nipple Out As Rihanna Poses For GQ Mag's 'Men Of The Year Issue'


It's Nipple Out As Rihanna Poses For GQ Mag's 'Men Of The Year Issue'.

Click READ MORE and tell me if you see what i see

Who would have thought she had that number of tatoos. By the way, in the magazine interview, she said being sexy 
... comes from my culture. That’s just the way it’s always been, and I think that for people, especially in America, they make it like the forbidden fruit, but that only makes kids more curious….I was a lot more naive about the way I moved and the way I was being perceived. The more you hear people talk about ‘Oh, you’re a sex symbol,’ it just makes you think, ‘Why are you saying that?’ And I figured it out. 
Being sexy comes from her culture? hmmm... I guess it's a Carribean thing, because i know the number of Nigerian men who go crazy for Brazilian and Jamaican girls.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...