Monday 26 November 2012

Hon. Rotimi Makinde Speaks about His 23year Old Beauty Queen Wife To Be


According to the National Enquirer, Hon. Rotimi Makinde who epresents Ife constituency in the HOUSE  OF REPS has come out to defend his decision to take a new wife, Oyebanke Oyelami, a 23year old reigning beauty queen/ final year student of political science from the Obafemi Awolowo University.

As you know, the legislator was a movie actor, producer, auto dealer, hotelier and a former accountant at the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC before joining politics and recently he finally spoke up about Oyebanke amidst suspicions that he dumped his wife immediately he got into the house of Reps.

He said what interest him about her is that, she is the first ever lady that will call his bluff despite his status, 

“can you believe that, it took me a while to chase this lady, I have never seen her rare type before, that’s why I didn’t waste any time when she eventually gave me the chance because I need to proof to her that, I mean serious business”, he said.
Well, the introduction ceremony is now complete and the wedding is on the way. What do you think about this type of love? 


 Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...