Saturday 17 November 2012

Empress Njamah Is Very Very Upset With The Media


No doubt Empress Njamah has had it tough in the media, from naked photos to the Timaya split and then to fashion disasters e.t.c. You would expect that she has grown a thick skin haven gone through all that, but clearly that's not the case, she's still gets quite emotional about it. On facebook she wrote;

“Never judge a book by its cover; I am a typical example of that. When people who have read or heard a lot of negative reports about me meet me, they are always shocked. Some will even render their apology, telling me, “Empress, I am sorry, I didn’t think you were this kind of warm”.

“You see with the way people painted me especially the press, anyone who has not met me before will think I am a devil. The function of the press in society is to inform, but its role in a decadent society like ours is abused by misinforming the masses in order to make money. If you believe everything you see and hear in the news, then, you can as well believe Obama is a grandmother” Click to continue.

“I do not see myself joining any clique. I do not see myself hanging out at the theatre with others, discussing everything about nothing. If anybody needs me, if you have a job for me, just call me.”

“Our society is full of hypocrisy. Apart from the fact that acting nude is alien to our culture, there are so many things happening in our society today which are not part of our culture. The same people who would love to see you look decent are the same people who would go behind your back to criticise you. That’s our society for you. Yes, if my society is not all that hypocritical, I will do it.”
By the way, did she insinuate that she will act nude if Nigerians weren't judgemental about it? What do you think about that? Anyway i guess Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry have all done it.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...