Friday 2 November 2012

Don Jazzy And Cool FM Presenter “Freeze” Criticize Each Other In Public



The Mavin records boss, Don Jazzy, turned up the heat as he attacks Cool FM Presenter, Freeze, via twitter.

Don Jazzy tweeted:

@DONJAZZY: Uncle @Freeze_Coolfm if to say na you be God ehn, there will be no Nigeria. Respect is reciprocal o. If u hate me that much #CallPolice abeg.
Freeze then responded

“Uncle Jazzy, I can’t believe u would stoop so low as to diss me on Social media”

I don't really know the cause of the beef, but some say it might be the interview he did on D'banj last month and he was taking shots at Don Jazzy.

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...