Saturday 3 November 2012

DJ Jimmy Jatt - Love Isn’t Enough Reason To Get Married. Do you Agree?


Jimmy Amu, popularly known as Dj Jimmy Jatt, has this to say concerning Marriage and love. He said:
I am from a polygamous home. My parents had 10 children. My dad and his second wife were not compatible. I always tell people to look carefully before going into marriage. Love is not enough reason to get entangled in a marriage. You have to be sure that the two of you are medically compatible. You have to be sure you are not going to produce children who suffer from sickle cell anemia. Unfortunately, that is what happened between my dad and his second wife. All the children from that marriage did not survive.
I have seen how much the three of them struggled stay alive, but in vain. For me, it is a lesson and I always speak out just to let people know that you don’t take things for granted. Many people still think they will get lucky. People around here are fond of saying, ‘God will do it.’ Sometimes you need to face reality. For people like us that have experienced the trauma, we know what we are talking about.
Do you agree that Love is not enough reason to get entangled in a marriage? share your thoughts

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...