Friday 16 November 2012

Did You Say Rihanna & Chris Brown Are Not Dating? Listen To The Lyrics In Their New Song

Please listen to the newly released "Nobody’s Business,” by Rihanna featuring Chris Brown and tell me if you don't believe every word/ lyrics in it. In the into, Rihanna sang;

"Your love is perfection
Please point me in the right direction
I’ma give you all my affection
Every touch becomes infectious
Let’s make out in this Lexus
There’s no other love just like this
A life with you I want
Then can we become love’s persona
You’ll always be the one that I wanna come home to
Boy let me love you and show you how special you are
I wanna be your baby, you’ll always be my baby
Tell me what you want now
Let’s sing it to the world
Baby give me time, I’ma be your girl
I wanna make you mine
And it ain’t nobody’s business
It ain’t nobody’s business"
I wonder how this Rihanna/ Chris brown story will end though ...


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...