Wednesday 7 November 2012

Bold And Beautiful Adaora Ukoh Covers Big Sister Magazine


Nollywood actress, Adaora Ukoh is on the front cover for Big Sister Magazine, and someone just asked me this questions:
Friend: The name of the magazine is "Big Sister" right,
Me:      Yes.
Friend: And the ladies on the front page are all big and bold, right,
ME:     Yeah, (and i said hmm, in my mind)
Friend:  Is it safe to say the Big sister's magazines are for PLUS SIZE women alone?.

This last question i could not answer, which is why I've posted it here to know your reactions to the last question.

Is it safe to say the Big sister's magazine are for PLUS SIZE women alone? Share your thoughts



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...