Wednesday 3 October 2012

PHOTOS: Wizkid, Eldee, Skales, AY, Toolz, Burner Boy, Others Amass For Hennessy Artistry Sixth Edition



Check out exclusive photos from the star studded event of the sixth edition of Hennessy Artistry. M.I and Naeto C the headliners for this years Hennessy Artistry performed the theme track “Bartender” as well as some of their old songs. Both Dammy Krane and Burna Boy also performed their hit tracks too.

After that M.I said:
“We only aim for the best..we promised fans an amazing time and with the reception Naeto C and I received, I can only say thank you to Hennessy for making this happen.” 
While Naeto C added:
“We are really grateful to everyone who came out to see M.I and I perform the “Bartender” track for the first time. This is just the tip of the ice berg, Watch out for the Hennessy Artistry train as we will shake up the Federal capital, Abuja next week.”
Many Celebrities and guests including Wizkid, Jide Adenuga, Skales, eLDee, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Steel, Ms Jaie, DJ Exclusive, DJ Caise Toolz, Audu Maikori, Majid Michel, AY and many more tuned up at the event. Please click the READ MORE to continue














Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see
    if the problem still exists.
    My site ; Istanbul girls

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...