Saturday 27 October 2012

Rita Dominic - I Am A Very Shy Person


I can't believe that the multiple award winning actress, Rita Dominic could be the shy type. The actress has reestablished herself back into the movie industry with the premiere of her movie “The Meeting” after been off for a while. She said in an interview that:

"I am a very shy person but people find it difficult to believe me when I say this. Actors are the mostly shy people in the world. It’s hard to find an actor who does not feel comfortable playing the character that has been created for him. But when it is time for him to be himself, he or she is usually a shy person.
I was telling one of my friends some time ago that I have different personalities when I walk down the red carpet. I’m another person and not probably the Rita Dominic you know. I tell myself, don’t be shy, just hit the red carpet with boldness."
Do you think celebrities are the mostly shy people in the world? share your thoughts
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. The brashest people are usually shy too. It's all a front.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...