Monday 8 October 2012

PHOTOS: 2face and Wife Annie Spotted At Miss Ambassador For Peace Beauty Pageant 2012



2face idibia and Annie Macaulay were spotted at the Miss Ambassador for peace beauty pageant 2012 event recently.  And Queen Beauty Istifanus, emerged winner of Miss Ambassador for Peace 2012. The newly crowned miss ambassador for peace burst into tears, while saying
“I am overwhelmed...I have anticipate it. Let me thank all who made this possible. I will do everything as the newly crown queen in bringing peace and fighting against child trafficking, labour and prostitution.”
Please click the READ MORE to continue

Photo: Queen Beauty Istifanus, Winner Miss Ambassador for Peace 2012
Istifanus Winner Of Miss Ambassador for Peace 2012










Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...