Saturday 27 October 2012

MUST WATCH :(Video) Another Community Carries Out Jungle Justice


Please say no to jungle Justice.
We owe it to ourselves and society as individuals, groups and/or organisations to preach against the growing trend of jungle/mob justice. if we fold our arms and watch, thats akin to throwing stones into a market. one day, it might hit one of our own. this is a non-profit initiative. please spread the message- Bovi
Watch the video below




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Aweѕome blog! Is уοur themе custom mаԁe or
    ԁіԁ уou ԁownloaԁ it
    from somewhere? A themе like youгs
    with a few simple aԁjustemеnts ωould rеallу make
    my blog shine. Please let me know where you
    got your design. Bless you
    My weblog ; laptops special

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...